AMG exists to encourage, equip, and develop Christ-centered national leaders to become instruments of Gospel advancement and community transformation.
Our vision is ever more communities all around the world radically transformed by the love of the Gospel...communities with reproducing, multiplying, Christ-centered national leaders who are part of thriving, engaged local churches growing committed disciples of Jesus, boldly proclaiming the Good News, compassionately caring for spiritual and physical needs, and advancing the Kingdom in all aspects of society.
Statement of Faith
- In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- That man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- In the bodily resurrection of our crucified Lord, His ascension into heaven and His presence there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- In that “blessed hope”—the personal and victorious return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- That all who receive by repentance and faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and become children of God.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- That, according to the specific teachings of the entire Bible, which is the written Word of God, God created man and women as unique biological persons made to complete each other, and that human sexuality in God’s plan is to be expressed only within the context of monogamous marriage between a genetic male and a genetic female, and that such marriage is the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society.
This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself is the sole foundation concerning truth, morality and the proper conduct of mankind, and the board of trustees of AMG International is the final authority on its application for doctrine, policies and practice.